County Youth Programs is one of the four divisions in the Office of Family and Community Services. We plan, develop, and provide service for children and youth.
The Dropout Initiative has a multi-component program called Doors To Success which impacts the youth population between the ages of 16-23 in areas where the rate of high school dropout is high.
Our mission is to help children and youth become healthy productive adults by supporting educational achievement, preparation for employment and the development of personal competencies.
Give Us Your Feedback
Volunteers and contributions are welcome. For more information on how you can help please call 314-615-4429.
Information and Referral
For assistance in finding alternate resources in the community for youth and families, please call 314-615-4429 or 314-615-4516.
The following partner organizations provide critical support and services that help us achieve our mission:
- Youth In Need
- Parkway Area Adult Education and Literacy
- Christ Church United Church of Christ
- Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
- The SPOT – Washington University Medical School
- St Louis County Department of Planning – Community Development
- St Louis Social Work Field Education Collaboration
- St Louis County Children’s Service Fund
- Bethany-Peace United Church of Christ
- Regional Arts Commission
- St. Louis County Youth Connection Helpline
- Safe Connections
- Home Grown STL – Washington University
- Epworth - Family Support Network
- St Louis County Health Department
- Community Action Agency of St Louis County
- Preferred Family Healthcare, Inc.