4444 Spring Drive
Ohlendorf Park restroom will out of service until further notice. Portable toilets and hand washing stations remain onsite for public use.
8 a.m. - 30 minutes past sunset
General Information / History
The original 4.5 acre tract for the Spring Drive Parksite was purchased with funds from the 1959 Bond Issue, and the Park was developed and opened in the early 1960's. Because of heavy use, efforts were made to expand the park. In 1969, Howard and Irma Ohlendorf donated funds for the purchase of two tracts of 4.5 acres of additional land and another small tract in 1974. His donations resulted in the renaming of the park.
Howard Ohlendorf was a successful local businessman, civic leader and philanthropist.
Features & Amenities
+ Athletic Fields
+ Reservable Shelter