in your St. Louis County Parks
Individuals, families and groups may have fun, make friends and “give back” to their community while working as a St. Louis County Parks Volunteer! If you wish to Volunteer – Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator Sue Bell at (314) 615-8865 or send an e-mail to SBell@stlouisco.com
Volunteer Gardening in St. Louis County Parks
Come join us for "gardening chores” at park all around the County. Volunteer Gardeners meet once a week 8 – 11 a.m. and work alongside Master Gardeners and County Parks Horticulture Staff Doug Wolter & Sharon Hoyt.
Volunteer Gardening at all sites begins the first week of April and runs through October.
- Creve Coeur Park Tues 8 – 11 a.m.
- Jefferson Barracks Laborers House Garden Tues 8 – 11 a.m.
- Faust Park-Conway House Garden Tues 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Queeny Barn Garden (Mason Road) Weds 8 – 11 a.m.
- Museum of Transportation Thu 8 – 11 a.m.
- Faust Park-Carousel Fri 8 – 11 a.m.
NOTE: We are starting a gardening group at Tilles Park (possibly on Mondays); let us know if you are interested!
Individuals, families and groups may have fun, make friends and “give back” to their community while working as a St. Louis County Parks Volunteer!
If you wish to volunteer, please contact Volunteer Coordinator