(as of 11/02/17 10:55 a.m.)
* The restrooms at Lemay Park are closed for repair. Port-a-potties are in place. Shelter reservations are still available.
*Riverside trail at Simpson is open, however there is a 50 ft. section at the eastern most end that had to be re-routed and the footing is sand and dirt. Also, users should be cautious of sand smears across trail after rain events.
* Unger Park is open to the shelter parking lot, but the trail is closed beyond the riverside parking lot
* Sherman Beach and Al Foster trails are passable but have areas with sand and debris on them
* The Bottomland Trail along Grant's Trail was severely damaged during periods of heavy rain. For safety reasons, this short trail has been closed. Plans are being developed to relocate the trail away from Gravois Creek.
* The east side of Cliff Cave Road including the field, River Bluff trail and Spring Valley trail are closed at Cliff Cave Park for Construction.