1491 Dielman Road
Saint Louis, MO 63132
King park was acquired as the result of a large urban renewal project in the unincorporated area of Elmwood Park. Several names for the park were proposed through a local school “Name the Park” contest. On July 17, 1968 the area was dedicated as Martin Luther King, Jr. County Park. The park was renovated in 2000 with improvements to the restrooms, playground and shelter.
Park Hours: 8 a.m. to one half hour past official sunset,
except when reservations are issued.