11726 Larimore Road
Saint Louis, MO 63138
25 acres
(click here for directions to the park)

The purchase of Larimore Park was authorized by ordinance in early 1960 using funds from the 1959 Bond Issue. The ballfields were completed in June 1961. Funds from the 1959 Bond Issue were used to construct tennis courts in 1968. A new 32 car parking lot was installed in 1982. In 2003, the restroom building was remodeled. Improvements were also made to the shelter.

Park Hours: 8 a.m. to one half hour past official sunset, 
except when reservations are issued.

View Park Events

Park Closings:

On Sunday,10/30, Cliff Cave Road will be CLOSED for replacement of the Railroad Crossing. The Shelter and Five Mile Loop Trail, will be inaccessible. Remainder of the Park will be open. 

Reservable Site Photo Galleries

Larimore Amenities