2239 Mason Lane
Saint Louis, MO 63021
The Love family began to donate parcels of land to St. Louis County in 1959. The final donation provided that 15 acres of the park remain in a natural condition. The two picnic shelters were named after the Love children, Mary (Mrs. Frederick Lehmann III) and Muffin (Cynthia Love, Mrs. Ben Roth). The property includes a portion of Grand Glaze Creek which eventually empties into the Meramec River. The park was dedicated in October, 1968.
Park Hours: 8 a.m. to one half hour past official sunset,
except when reservations are issued.