4444 Spring Drive
Saint Louis, MO 63123
The original 4.5 acre tract for the Spring Drive Parksite was purchased with funds from the 1959 Bond Issue, and the Park was developed and opened in the early 1960's. Because of heavy use, efforts were made to expand the park. In 1969, Howard and Irma Ohlendorf donated funds for the purchase of two tracts of 4.5 acres of additional land and another small tract in 1974. His donations resulted in the renaming of the park.
Park Hours: 8 a.m. to one half hour past official sunset,
except when reservations are issued.