The St. Louis County Office of Community Development is a direct recipient of HOME Investment Partnership and Community Development Block Grant funding from the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Under federal regulations direct recipients of federal funding are required to provide sufficient public notice on the following:
* Public Notice-Public Hearing 2016 Draft Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report
* Proposed Substantial Amendment to the 2016-2020 Consolidated Plan
* Public Hearing Notice – 2017 Annual Action Plan
* Final Substantial Amendment CDBG
* Final Amendment Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program
Potential Bidding Opportunities
A comprehensive list of current notices required for public posting will be listed below when available. You will then be able to click on links for more detailed information.