- Detailed design plans proceeding based upon citizen input.
- Design Consultant chosen for this project is Stock and Associates Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Construction contract beyond 2005
- Open House meeting was held from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm on November 15, 2002 at Marquette High School
- Generally from Clarkson Road (Route 340) west approximately 0.45 mile.
- Project Located in County Council District 7.
- Widen roadway to provide for a left turn lane extending from west of the Marquette High School existing southern entrance, to Clarkson Road (State Route 340).
- Eliminate the substandard vertical and horizontal alignment of Kehrs Mill Road west of Forest Hill Ridge Court to conform to Saint Louis County current design statndards.
- Enclose the roadway drainage system with standard curbing in conformance with current standards
- Install continuous five (5) foot wide sidewalk on both sides of road meeting ADA requirements. Where possible, utilize existing sidewalk in place, i.e. Marquette High School.
- Evaluate existing drainiage to conform to current County highway drainage design.
- Pedestrian crossings at Clarkson Road and Kehrs Mill Road will be coordinated with the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT).
- Plan to eliminate the proposed retaining wall along the north right-of-way line of Kehrs Mill Road and will work with the Rockwood School District on any grading matters.