Inmate Phone Use
Phones are available for inmates to use in the housing units and in the infirmary day rooms. T.D.D. phones (Telecommunications Device for the Deaf) are available for those inmates who are hearing impaired.
- Calls made by inmates are collect and will be charged to the receiving party.
- There is not a limit for the number of calls an inmate may make. However calls are limited to thirty (30) minutes in duration.
- Phones are activated at approximately 9:00 am and are turned off each night at 9:45 pm
- Incoming calls to inmates will not be accepted.
- Messages may only be left for death notifications and legal matters that have been verified.
- Inmates on lock down status and/or who are housed in Disciplinary Segregation will be allowed telephone access to attorney and/or courts only upon approval.
**Inmate voicemail is now available!
(see below for details)
Case Managers will only pass on messages to inmates if it's a verified family emergency or legal issue so all other messages should be directed to the voicemail option.
Outside contacts can setup voicemail by visiting www.ICSolutions.com
or by calling a customer service representative at 888.506.8407.
Once setup, dial 314-282-8272 and follow the automated instructions.
You must have a valid resident ID number to leave a message.
Each message is only $1.00.