Where to Vote:
Absentee voters can vote at either our St. Ann office or have a ballot mailed to them. To apply for an absentee ballot for the August 8 Special Election, please fill out the application and return it to our office in-person, by mail or fax.
When to Vote:
- Absentee voting begins Tuesday, June 27, 2017
- Absentee IN-OFFICE voting ends: Monday, August 7, 2017 at 5PM
- Absentee MAIL applications must be received by 5PM on Wednesday, August 2, 2017.
- Normal Hours: M-F 8AM - 4:30PM
- Saturday Voting: You can vote absentee in-person on Saturday, August 5th from 9AM - 1PM
- Dates open until 5PM: July 10, July 12, July 28, August 2, August 4, and August 7.
Military and Civilian Overseas ONLY:
Armed forces members and overseas civilian voters must submit their application by 5PM on Friday, August 4