Election Information Services
Per RSMo 115.158.36- Voter lists may be used for election purposes only and shall not be used for commercial purposes.
- Registered Voter Lists- list of registered voters by district, township/precinct, or countywide lists. Lists are available in alpha order, township/precinct order, or street alpha order.
Election History- list of people who voted in a specific election. This list option is available for countywide elections, or specific districts within an election. Information is available for the last 20 elections held in St. Louis County.
Placing An Order
- Orders may be placed in person, through the mail, fax, telephone or email.
- Click here for an Order Request Form.
- The following information is requested when placing an order:
Your name and address
A contact phone number   The district and specific information being requested
- Please note, it will take 1-2 days to process the order
- Orders may be picked up in person, mailed, or emailed
Orders must be paid for by cash, check or money order- payable to the Treasurer of St. Louis County Prices
Click here to view a complete price schedule for services.
Sunshine Requests and General Records Research
In accordance with Missouri’s Sunshine Law Chapter 610, individuals may request voter record information, or public information requests with our office.
Click here to view the request form.
For additional information pertaining to Election Information Services,
please call 314-615-1817 or 314-615-1836.