The Address Confidential Program has been established by the Missouri Secretary of State’s Office to provide a substitute address for survivors of domestic violence, assault, stalking, etc.
For more information about the program call 1-866-509-1409 or visitWWW.MoSafeatHome.comSafe at Home Absentee Voting Information
You may request an absentee ballot:
1. By mail, please click this link
to obtain a Safe at Home Application.
2. In-Person (Saint Louis County Board of Election Commissioners, 12 Sunnen Drive, Suite 126 Saint Louis, MO 63143)Deadlines
1. The last day an absentee ballot application request can be accepted is 5:00 p.m. on the
Wednesday prior to an election.
2. Last day to register is the fourth Wednesday prior to an election.
3. Last day to vote absentee in office is the Monday before an election.
4. The Ballots must be received by our office before 7:00 p.m. on the day of the election.Additional Election Information
1. When requesting an absentee ballot for a primary election, voters
must specify a political
party preference or they will be issued a non-partisan/issues only ballot.
2. Safe at Home voters are
required to have their signatures notarized.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at;
St. Louis County Board of Election Commissioners
12 Sunnen Dr., Suite 126, St. Louis, MO 63143
Phone: (314) 615-1933 or (314) 615-1836
Fax: (314) 615-1998