The RFP for 2018-2019 Core funding has now closed. St. Louis County Children's Service Fund is not currently accepting applications for funding.
In November 2008, St. Louis County voters passed a ¼ cent sales tax measure, also known as Proposition 1 and Putting Kids First, creating a community children’s service fund to provide behavioral health and substance use services for children and youth ages 19 and under in St. Louis County.
The St. Louis County Children’s Service Fund (CSF) is created under Missouri State Statutes RSMO 67.1775 and 210.861 which specifically define the following ten service areas that can funded:
- Temporary Shelter Services
- Transitional Living Services
- Services to Teen Parents
- Respite Care Services
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Prevention Services
- Home and Community Based Services
- Individual, Group and Family Counseling Service
- Outpatient Substance Use Treatment
- Outpatient Psychiatric Services
Per Statute, revenues cannot be expended for residential treatment, inpatient medical, inpatient psychiatric, and inpatient chemical dependency services, or for transportation services for the client.