Queeny

550 Weidman Road & 1675 South Mason Road

Dog Park


Queeny Park was once part of the estate of the late Mr. and Mrs. Edgar M. Queeny. Mr. Queeny was the former president and chairman of the board of Monsanto Chemical Company, which was founded by his father.

Home of the Greensfelder Recreation Complex, the Dog Museum, fishing, trails, picnic sites and hayrides.

Tree Trail



Park Hours: 8 a.m. to one half hour past official sunset, 

except when reservations are issued.


View Park Events

Park Closings:

Closures due to flooding
(as of 6/19 7:35 am)

Portions of the Riverside Trails at Simpson Park remain covered with silt, sand and mud
Unger Park
Wideman Park
Sherman Beach Trails
Al Foster Trail
Chubb Trail

Most of the 5-mile loop at Cliff Cave Park is open except for the last 100’ on the West side that still has water on it 

T
he Bottomland Trail along Grant's Trail was severely damaged during periods of heavy rain. For safety reasons, this short trail has been closed. Plans are being developed to relocate the trail away from Gravois Creek.

 

The east side of Cliff Cave Road including the field, River Bluff trail and Spring Valley trail are closed at Cliff Cave Park for Construction.