Downsizing and layoffs can be very stressful to businesses and their employees. The transition from one job into an uncertain future takes its toll on your workforce. The Missouri Job Center - Saint Louis County's Employee Transition Team is here to assist your employees in making a smooth transition from their present position into another career opportunity.
The Employee Transition Team is a highly trained group of workforce development professionals. They have worked effectively with major corporations in the St. Louis area experiencing layoffs and downsizing including local automotive, defense contractor and airline industries.
- Assess existing skill set of your affected staff.
- Assist with identifying the most effective plan towards securing gainful employment.
- Identify other prospective career opportunities.
Meet On-Site with Your Employees
- Your employees have access to our staff before, during and after work.
- Staff provide guidance and counseling.
- Discuss successful transition techniques.
Conduct On-Site Seminars
- Successful networking techniques.
- Effective money management techniques.
- Effective problem solving techniques.
- Guidance on successful career retention strategies .
jobs.mo.gov is the premiere, on-line search engine for locating qualified employees. What sets the State of Missouri's website apart from the crowd are:
- Businesses can post job openings at no cost .
- Review on-line applications from a candidate pool that is looking for employment.
- As an added value, your selected candidates can be pre-screened by Job Center staff.
No other on-line search engine can claim this distinction.