The Saint Louis County Pet Adoption Center may have the dog or cat you’ve been looking for! Enter your search criteria below and look through the pictures of our adoptable pets, or come to the shelter and meet all the adorable pets that are looking for a family to bring them home.
You can adopt any pet from the Pet Adoption Center for only $40!!! Your new best friend will have been spayed or neutered, received all age-appropriate vaccinations, and will have an identifying microchip.
- A valid driver’s license or state issued ID card.
- Proof of residency.
- Home owners can bring mortgage statement
- Renters must bring a receipt of the paid pet deposit, and make sure the animal you wish to adopt meets any breed or size restrictions for the property.
- Adoption staff may verify requirements with property manager/owner. Bring contact information with you.
- Proof that rabies vaccinations are up to date on all other pets inside the home.
- Adoption staff may verify with the veterinary clinic that administered the vaccine. Bring contact information with you.
- A meet and greet is required when adopting a dog if one already lives in the home
- Adoption fee of $40.00