Be a Junior Ranger!
Hey kids, are you ready for adventure? Are you 6-12 years old?
Become a Junior Park Ranger and learn all sorts of fun facts about your parks! Visit historical sites, walk the trails, and tromp through the woods to find the answers to fun scavenger hunt questions. You’ll visit ten different St. Louis County Parks on your journey. And it’s free!
HERE'S WHAT TO DO:
- Ice Rink/Swimming Pool Pass – Use this pass for 5 free admissions to any St. Louis County swimming pool or ice rink.
- Official Junior Ranger Badge - Show your badge and get $1.00 off at any of our pools and ice rinks, after you’ve used up your free pass. Only official GOLD Junior Ranger badges will be honored.
- Junior Ranger Certificate
EMail [email protected]
- 1. Print out a fun sheet for each park. Go to each park, and fill in all the answers to the questions. Save all your fun sheets until you’ve visited all ten parks.
- 2. When you’ve visited all ten parks, click on the “Junior Ranger Answer Sheet” link. Fill in your answers and contact information and send to Ranger MacLeod
Mail Ranger MacLeod
St. Louis County Parks
41 South Central Ave 7th Floor
Clayton, MO 63105
- 3. Now you're finished. Congratulations! You'll receive your Junior Ranger packet in the mail.