Endicott Park

2950 Endicott Ave


Park Hours
8 a.m. - 30 minutes past sunset

General Information / History
This land was purchased from the Terminal Railroad Company in 1961 with 1955 Bond Issue funds and the shelter was constructed shortly after. Management of the park was turned over to the City of St. John for a few years in the 1990s but then returned to the County.
The playground, shelter, and restroom were renovated in 2001 using funds from St. Louis County’s metropolitan park funds.


Features & Amenities
 + Playground
 + Disc Golf
 + Athletic Fields
 + Reservable Shelter





View Park Events

Park Postings:

(As of 1/16/20 7:30 a.m.)


The Blue Heron trail at Simpson Park is closed due to flooding. 


Lower Meramec is closed due to flooding.


George Winter Park is closed due to flooding.


The carousel at Faust Park will be closed from noon on December 31, 2019, to February 1, 2020 for annual repairs and restoration.


The entrance to Lone Elk Park is under construction. Access has been rerouted.


The Sioux Passage boat ramp is closed indefinitely.


Reservable Site Photo Galleries



Endicott Amenities