Mathilda-Welmering Park

8301 Mathilda

Park Hours
8 a.m. - 30 minutes past sunset

General Information / History
The Mathilda-Welmering Park site was purchased in 1960 and opened in 1961 with funds from the 1959 Bond Issue. The name of the park comes from the two adjacent streets, which in turn were named for earlier land owners.

The playground was rebuilt in 2002.

Click here for more history on Mathilda-Welmering Park

Features & Amenities
 + Playground
 + Spray Fountain Play Area
 + Basketball
 +Athletic Fields
 + Reservable Shelter


View Park Events

Park Postings:

(As of 11/18/19 9:30 a.m.)


The entrance to Lone Elk Park is under construction. There will be intermittent access.


The 5 mile trail at Cliff Cave Park is closed due to flood damage.


The center of the Lower Meramec Trail is closed due to flooding.


Reservable Site Photo Galleries



Mathilda-Welmering Amenities