If you have paid for a field reservation in full for the 2017/2018 fall/winter season for six consecutive weeks or more and you wish to reserve the same field with same times and days for 2018/2019, please complete and return the Application for Athletic Field Use no later than July 14, 2018. If there is an outstanding balance due from last season, your field request will not be processed until fees are paid in full.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES BELOW WHILE COMPLETING APPLICATION
- All Booking times must be in the following two hour increments: Monday through Friday 4:00 - 6:00 p.m., 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. (unlighted fields before Sep 15, lighted after Sep 15) and lighted fields 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Saturday’s and Sunday’s will follow the same two hour format beginning at 8:00 a.m.
- PAYMENT OF FEES: Following the receipt of field requests, invoices will be issued. Full payment must be received two (2) weeks after invoices are mailed. If payment is not made by the due date, reservations are subject to cancellation and the fields will be reallocated. Once season has begun, payment is due at time of reservation. The fields may be paid for via: Check, Master Card, Visa or Discover. Please make Checks payable to St. Louis County Parks.
- Individuals or Organizations conducting league play must be in compliance with: Missouri Revised Statutes, Chapter 537, Torts and Actions for Damages, Section 537.610. Please provide a copy of your liability insurance along with your application if you plan on league play at a St. Louis County Parks.
Priority for field usage is as follows:
- Prior years permit holder has first option.
- League play has priority over practice.
- On lighted fields, adult play has priority over youth play.
- On unlighted fields, youth play has priority over adult play.
- No refunds or extensions will be given for unused fields or weather related cancellations
Fields not reserved will be available for new reservation holders through a lottery system. Lottery information will be posted on the St. Louis County internet site at www.stlouisco.com/parks. After the lottery, all available fields will be reserved on a first-come first serve basis with payment due at the time of booking.
Fields that were not reserved will be available for new reservation holders through a lottery system on Wednesday, July 25. Please fill out an Application for Athletic Field Use and return to Jackie Robinson via email or mail. Any remaining fields after the lottery will be reserved on a first come first serve basis with payment due at the time of booking.
ALL POST LOTTERY FIELDS MUST BE PAID AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
St Vincent Community Center
7335 St Charles Rock Rd
St. Louis MO, 63133
Looking for an athletic field to practice your favorite league sport? Try one of the ballfields in the County Parks. Cost range from $10.00 per hour for unlighted fields and $25.00 per hour for lighted fields.
All fields must be reserved at least 7 days prior. No refunds for unused fields or weather related cancellations. Payment is due at time of reservation.