(As of 1/24/18 10:30 a.m.)
* The lake and all boat ramps at Creve Couer Park will be closed to all activities starting 1/24 - 2/23 as part of the Asian Carp removal project. The trail in the Sailboat Cove area, as well the entire parking lot at the Sailboat Cove will be also be closed for the duration of the project. Large portions of the trail will still be available, but it will no longer be able to circumvent the lake. The timeline may change due to weather. For your safety, please adhere to all postings while at the park.
*Riverside trail at Simpson is open, however there is a 50 ft. section at the eastern end that had to be re-routed. The footing is sand and dirt. Users should be cautious of sand smears across the trail after rain events.
* Unger Park roads are open to the Riverside Trail Parking lot, however, the Riverside Trail remains closed beyond this parking lot
* Sherman Beach and Al Foster Trails are passable but have areas with sand and debris on them.
* The Bottomland Trail along Grant's Trail was severely damaged during periods of heavy rain. For safety reasons, this short trail has been closed. Plans are being developed to relocate the trail away from Gravois Creek.
* The east side of Cliff Cave Road including the field, River Bluff Trail and Spring Valley Trail are closed at Cliff Cave Park for construction.