Creve Coeur Park Soccer Complex
Construction on the new Creve Coeur Park Soccer Complex started in April 2017 and is expected to be completed in early 2018.
St. Louis County has contracted with Paric Corporation for the design-build project, which is being funded by the Convention & Visitors Commission. When completed, the complex will be home to 13 artificial turf fields, including a standalone championship field with permanent seating for up to 500 spectators and two smaller, youth-sized natural grass fields.
In addition to the fields, the complex will afford visitors ample concessions, restrooms and lighted parking areas throughout. Eleven of the artificial turf fields will be lighted.
The two existing artificial turf soccer fields are to remain in operation during construction. Construction advisory signage has been installed around the park’s trail system for the public. Also, please note that there will be no vehicular access to the overlook from Creve Coeur Mill Road during construction.
The following trail work will occur in conjunction with the soccer complex construction:
- A 0.26 mile section of the Meadows Loop Trail will be closed on 9/25/17 from Mile Marker 0 south a distance of 0.26 miles for the new southern road entrance to the soccer complex.
- A 0.54 mile length of new, relocated trail will open 10/25/17 for the Meadows Loop Trail that will start at current Mile 0.26 and reconnect near current Mile 1.8, going around the southern end of the soccer complex.
- By October 25, the new loop turn around will be opened at the gazebo shelter.
- The changes will increase the overall length of the Meadows Loop Trail to 3.08 miles from 2.8 miles. As a result, new markers will be installed.
- St. Louis County Parks is partnering with Great Rivers Greenway for the relocated trail, trailhead amenities, signage and parking that are included in the soccer complex plan. (see the attached Creve Coeur Park Trail Map revised 9/21/17)
- 2 message boards will announce on September 18 these changes to trail users.
We will use this page to keep you updated on construction. For questions about this project, please contact us at PMailbox@stlouisco.com.
For Field Rental Information, click here
For Field Map, click here