Property and Roads
St. Louis County is a great place to live and work. Quality neighborhoods serving your needs is our primary objective. Explore a variety of departments and services available to you.
- Neighborhood Services - preservation, problem properties, maintenance, complaints
- Re-Occupancy Permits - application, fees, general guidelines
- Trash Collection - setting up new service, missed trash pickup, contact information
- Sewer Lateral - program overview, application process, fees, FAQs
- Water Line Repair - program overview, application process, fees, FAQs
- St. Louis County Planning and Policy - land use, community profiles, economic development
- Community Development - home consortium, block grants, fair housing, CAPER
- Trustee Resource Center - creating a neighborhood trustee association
- Community Planning - boundary changes, annexations, strategic plan
Having a difficult time locating the information you need?
Contact one of our citizen support team members at 314-615-7311 or 311 from your mobile phone (within St. Louis County), Mon-Fri, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
You may also visit the respective web page by department, contact their respective citizen support team members, and their respective phone number.