Department of Planning
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
Documents, plans and other items may be delivered until 5:00 P.M.
The Department Of Planning provides both countywide services as well as municipal-type services to the unincorporated areas of St. Louis County. Our primary duties include:
- Conduct County research and strategic planning
- Facilitate public and subdivision trustee outreach
- Enforce the Zoning Ordinance and Subdivision Ordinance
- Inform the St. Louis County Planning Commission
- Review boundary adjustments
- Administers federal community planning and housing grants
Department of Planning Annual Report.
What would you like to do?