Department of Planning
Department of Planning Service changes:
In-person/face to face services at 41 S. Central are suspended.
Plans and documents may be submitted at the drop box at 41 S. Central
When documents and /or plans are ready for pick up, customers will be contacted and the information will be placed in the pick up box at 41 S. Central
Planning Commission public meetings are tentatively suspended; future options for meetings are being discussed
The Board of Zoning Adjustment will not meet April 8. the April 22 meeting maybe held via teleconference
Call with questions at 314.615.2520
Planners will be working from home and checking voice mail regularly through-out the day.
Debi Salberg 314.615.5464
Jacob Trimble 314.615.7852
Mel Wilson 314.615.7859
Doug May 314.615.2507
Debbie Nesbit 314.615.2518
Gail Choate 314 615-7847
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
Documents, plans and other items may be delivered until 5:00 P.M.
The Department of Planning provides both countywide services as well as municipal-type services to the unincorporated areas of St. Louis County. Our primary duties include:
- Administer the Zoning Ordinance and Subdivision Ordinance
- Staff the St. Louis County Planning Commission and St. Louis County Board of Zoning Adjustment
- Administer federal community planning, housing, and lead grants
- Review site plans and subdivision plats
- Promote citizen engagement
- Assess boundary issues before the Boundary Commission
The Lower Meramec Multi-Jurisdictional Floodplain Management Plan (FMP) Draft is available on the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers web site here.
Department of Planning Annual Report
What would you like to do?