Department of Planning
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
Documents, plans and other items may be delivered until 5:00 P.M.
The Department of Planning provides both countywide services as well as municipal-type services to the unincorporated areas of St. Louis County. Our primary duties include:
- Administer the Zoning Ordinance and Subdivision Ordinance
- Staff the St. Louis County Planning Commission and St. Louis County Board of Zoning Adjustment
- Administer federal community planning, housing, and lead grants
- Review site plans and subdivision plats
- Promote citizen engagement
- Assess boundary issues before the Boundary Commission
Department of Planning Annual Report.
What would you like to do?