Phones are available for inmates to use in the housing units and in the infirmary day rooms.
- Calls made by inmates are collect and will be charged to the receiving party.
- There is not a limit for the number of calls an inmate may make. However calls are limited to thirty (30) minutes in duration.
- Phones are activated at approximately 9:00 am and are turned off each night at 9:45 pm
- Incoming calls to inmates will not be accepted.
- Messages may only be left for death notifications and legal matters that have been verified.
- Inmates on lock down status and/or who are housed in Disciplinary Segregation will be allowed telephone access to attorney and/or courts only upon approval.
Video phones are available for inmates who are deaf or hard of hearing.