Remote Document Access
Our web-based app allows remote access to documents recorded in our office.
Recorded deeds are available through 1974. Indexes for marriage license records are not currently available for remote researching.
Questions? Vanessa Johnson (Chief Deputy Recorder at the Recorder of Deeds). Email: [email protected] Phone: 314-615-4967, 8-5, Mon-Fri.
A downloadable application designed and used mostly by professional users such as title insurance firms or real estate agencies.
Designed for those that require daily and/or extensive access to research recorded documents.
- Create an account by downloading the subscriber information application
- Contact us for an application. Vanessa Johnson, [email protected] or 314- 615-4967. Send a completed application to us by email, fax or mail:
||Recorder of Deeds
Attention: Gerald E. Smith
41 South Central Ave
Clayton, MO 63105
- After receiving your application, we will process it within two business days, and contact you.
- The next step is to download and install the Laredo application from Fidlar Technologies and click on the Products tab, then the Laredo menu option.
- Once installed, double click the icon and enter your User Name and Password which you placed on the application form.
Laredo System Requirements: Operating system Windows 2000, Windows XP or newer and web browser Internet Explorer 6.0 or newer.
For additional system requirements visit Fidlar Technologies and click on the Products tab and then the Laredo menu option.
Laredo Technical Support
Email [email protected]
Web: Fidlar Technologies
A web based interface designed for the occasional user to research documents recorded in St. Louis County.
Offers access to documents recorded in over 90 counties located in MO, WA, WI, IL, MN, and MI.
The fee for each search using Tapestry is $6.95. Printed images cost $1.00 each except where otherwise specified.
For answers to additional Tapestry related questions, please select FAQ’s.
To use Tapestry and for answers to questions please select here Tapestry
Tapestry utilizes a pay-as-you-go method allowing you to pay with your credit card.
For additional system requirements visit Fidlar Technologies and click on the FAQs button.
A bulk data distribution application designed to allow remote access to St. Louis County’s index data and/or images, separately.
Designed for professional users such as title plants or real estate agencies.
You can receive document index records and/or images at a bulk rate.
- Receive access to real-time or historical documents/data in bulk.
- Improve distribution processing times.
- Obtain various document types and date ranges on demand.
Contact: Denise Stinson. For additional information about Monarch visit Fidlar Technologies.
Fee Information: Tapestry, Laredo and Monarch - Select our fee schedule.