Electronic Document Submittal
By contacting a trusted vendor submitter (see below) you can have your office setup to electronically submit documents to our office in short time.
Currently, the list of vendor submitters includes:
- Enhanced document tracking
- Enhanced document security
- Reduced document and payment errors
- eRecording shortens the time frame from receipt to return of document, from 3-5 working days to within almost minutes up to an hour of the initial submission
To view a list of documents available for eRecording please visit the Authorized Instruments for eRecording page.
Please Note the following:
- The Conveyance document type represents any conveyance document (i.e., Administrator's Deed, Representative's Deed, etc.) not listed in the available eRecording dropdown.
- The Notice document type serves as a generic document type to be used for non-conveyance documents not listed on the eRecording document type list. If used, our staff will make the necessary correction during recording/indexing.
For answers to general eRecording questions, contact the Recorder's Office at