Inmates are allowed up to two (2) visits within any continuous seven (7) day period and no more than one (1) visit per day. Visiting Hours run from 10:00 am through 8:00 pm Monday through Sunday. Visiting periods are forty (40) minutes long and begin promptly on the hour.
Late arrivals will not be allowed to visit during their scheduled period. Due to space limitations, an acceptable combination of visitors may include: two (2) adults; two (2) adults and one (1) child; or one (1) adult and two (2) children. Inmates must schedule the visits and give at least twenty-four (24) hours advance notice to their housing unit officer.
Certain Restrictions apply to those who are visiting:
1.Visitors must be 17 years of age or older or accompanied by an adult.
2. Visitors must have a valid state/government issued identification, which has a photograph. The following are acceptable: driver's license, Missouri State ID, Military ID, or passport. Persons without a photo ID will not be admitted.
3. Visitors must wear appropriate clothing. Low-cut blouses, mini-skirts, short shorts and transparent or sheer clothing are strictly prohibited. If apparel is deemed inappropriate by Lobby staff, the visit will not be permitted.
4. Male visitors must wear shirts with sleeves. No "muscle shirts" are allowed.
5. Footwear is mandatory.
6. Wearing hats is prohibited.
7. Smoking, eating, and drinking is prohibited in the visiting area.
No clothing, food, hygiene products or other property may be brought to inmates during visiting. All necessary items may be purchased by the inmate with the money in their commissary accounts.
A visitor may deposit funds using the 'reverse ATM kiosk' which accepts cash and credit cards or may transfer funds through the internet.
See Cash Account Link
Visitors are expected to conduct themselves in an orderly manner at all times. Persons appearing to be under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance, create a disturbance, or use obscene language or gestures will not be allowed to visit and will be placed on the NO-ADMIT list.
Persons who have been incarcerated in the St. Louis County Justice Center within the last year will not be permitted to visit a present inmate unless the person is authorized by the Lobby Supervisor,Unit Manager/designee due to being:
1.A member of the inmate's immediate family
2.Incarcerated for traffic violations
3.Incarcerated on a twenty (20) hour hold
4.Arrested and briefly incarcerated on a suspect charge (Release Pending Application of Warrant or RPAW)
5.A special circumstance
Transportation to the Justice Center is available via public transportation. The Metrolink is located two blocks south of the building and there are several bus stops located near the building. Parking is available on the streets surrounding the building and in the parking lot directly across the street. All parking is at parking meters that charge 25 cents for 15 minutes of time.